Update on COVID-19
In times like this, when the COVID-19 virus is spreading around the world, we want to update you on our plans for continued delivery of our products and services. Our customers are our highest priority, and we will do all we can to support you in these challenging times.
- We remain open for business as usual; via phone, e-mail and physical meetings if requested.
- Our systems as well as our operations team are well prepared to keep our services running.
- We are continuously monitoring the situation and taking appropriate actions.
- We are following the advice of the government authorities in the markets where we operate. This means that our restrictions on employee travel and our quarantine decisions are in line with the advice of these government agencies.
- We have cancelled all physical events and to the greatest extent possible, we switch to online meetings.
- As part of the Swedbank Group, we are following the decisions made by Swedbank in this matter.
We remain dedicated to meeting the needs of your business and will support you to the best of our ability in these challenging times. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact your client executive or our support.